> Rotary 100 Bike Tour
The Eddie Richard's Memorial
Rotary 100 Bike Tour
Saturday May 17, 2014 | 25, 50, 64 and 100 mile rides
A Premiere New Jersey Bicycle Event
The Rotary Club of Burlington is offering a fully supported 25, 50, 64 and 100 mile bike tour. Cruise down beautiful, lightly traveled back roads in Burlington and Monmouth Counties. From rolling hills and horse farms to the solitude of the Pines, this ride is one of the most unique and beautiful rides in New Jersey. All routes are well-marked, and have well stocked rest / food stops, SAG support and lunch at the end of the ride. All registrants will get a free T-Shirt. For more info BikeTour@burlingtonrotarynj.org
- The ride Race-Day Registration opens at 7:00 am.
- 100 mile riders, please be on the road by 8:00am.
- 50 and 64 mile riders, please be on the road by 9:30am.
- 25 mile riders, please be on the road by 11:00am
- All rider services end by 4:30pm.
- Riders under age 18 must be supervised by an adult.
- Every route has a cue sheet and is well marked.
- Rest Stops with great food and friendly volunteers
- Full SAG Support covering all routes in order to give rides and dispense basic services for breakdowns.
|The Ride Starts and Ends at
Burlington Township High School
610 Fountain Ave, Burlington, NJ 08016
View Larger Map
Ride Registration Cost:
$35.00 in advance
Your paid Registration entitles you to:
- Lunch at the end of the ride.
- Access to all rest stops and services
- FREE Rotary 100 T-Shirt (while supplies last)
- FREE REI water bottle to the first 200 registrants.
2 Easy Ways to Register
ollow us on Facebook and get the latest updates on the ride
|Contact Us for More Information:
Or fill out the form to the right
Mailing Address for mail in registrations
Rotary Club of Burlington | Attention: Rotary 100 Bike Tour | PO Box 494 | Burlington, NJ 08016
The Rotary Club
Our Weekly Meeting
St. Mary's Guild House
145 West Broad Street
Burlington, NJ 08016
Thursdays 12:15 PM
Our Mailing Address
Rotary Club of Burlington
PO Box 494
Burlington, NJ 08016
Follow us on